20121004

TESTIMONY: ISEOLUWA OBAGADE

My experience at the ART TEACHERS RETREAT was “a thrilling and surprising one”. Thrilling because, I was opportune to see art teachers and artists at work. They created something beautiful and splendid out of something ordinary. I use the word surprise because I got in touch with my artistic side which I never knew existed. I am neither an art student nor teacher, and I believed I knew nothing close to Art but I was persuaded to come up with something, which I did and surprisingly I was complimented for the work. By and large, the organizers have done a marvelous job; they created a platform where people can freely express themselves artistically without restrain. Youth and everyone will be looking forward to the next retreat and I believe it will be described in two words “thrilling and surprising”. ISEOLUWA OBAGADE

No comments:

Post a Comment